Nokia Lumia 925 Announced and Set to Launch in June 2013
Nokia today announced Its latest addition to Windows Phone family Lumia 925 at an event in London. Lumia 925 comes with an aluminium body that weighs only 139 grams. The device comes with a 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor that is supported by 1 GB of RAM and internal memory of 16 GB.
The camera features 8.7 megapixel uses of technology PureView with Optical Image Stabilization, dual LED flash and new technology in lens by Carl Zeiss. Opportunity for full HD 1080p video at 30fps. Nokia Smart Camera offers an easy way to capture ten images at once and edit the pictures with options like Best Shot, Action Shot, and Motion Focus for creating the perfect high quality image.Nokia Lumia 925 Speccifications
- Display: 4.5-inch AMOLED WXGA (1280×768)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon
- Camera: PureView 8.7-megapixel with OIS, Autofocus, dual LED flash. 2nd camera: HD 1.2MP wide angle
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16 GB user memory
- Size: 129 x 70.6 x 8.5* mm (*volumetric). Weight: 139g
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, BT 3.0, NFC, WLAN a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5mm audio connector
- Wireless Charging
The Lumia 925 will be available only in grey and black to begin with, although consumers can purchase an optional sleeve in either red, yellow, black, and white.