Xiaomi Mi 4i launched in India for Rs. 12,999
Xiaomi has today unveiled a brand new smartphone in the Indian market. Dubbed as Xiaomi Mi 4i, this smartphone will be available firstly in India, followed by other countries. The company also claims that this smartphone has been designed especially for the Indian customers. Mi4i will intensify the competition of all 15K range smartphones
The phone packs a 5-inch Full HD IPS display screen featuring polycarbonate unibody design, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor. The phone will be available in five different color options.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i has a 13 MP rear facing auto focus camera with CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone flash. There is also a front facing 5 MP camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens. Beautify and HDR have received a major overhaul. Low-light quality is optimized and the new image filters now come with an array of clever algorithms that are custom-tailored for the best possible results on facial features, effects, based on an estimation of your age and gender.
The device also features 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage. It runs Android Lollipop Operating System. Along with that, the company is also providing Dual-SIM support in this phone. It has a pixel density of 441ppi, and a Sunlight Display feature that optimises the display under bright light.
Comparing it with Apple’s high end iPhone 6, Xiaomi says that its Mi 4i has 10% larger screen with 7% higher screen-to-body ratio. It has a slim 7.8mm design and weighs just 130 grams. There is also a Gorilla Glass protection on the screen. The 3,120mAh battery features quick charging support and it will provide 40 percent charge in 1 hour and a full charge in 3 hours.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i comes in white, blue, yellow and pink colors with matte finish.
Xiaomi Mi 4i specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage
- MIUI 6 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro SIM)
- 13MP rear camera, 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and two-tone LED flash.
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8mm; Weight: 130 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3120mAh battery